* Defining Production Needs
* Developing the Master Equipment List
* Determining Equipment Criticality
* Identifying and developing the preventive
* Identifying and developing the predictive
* Developing technical drawing, documentation control
* Identify training/skill requirements.
* Identify store room, spare parts, and tools
* Identify maintenance staffing requirements.
* Identifying and developing maintenance management
maintenance program development.
* Audit or update current preventive maintenance
* Update or develop oil analysis program.
maintenance program needs analysis.
* Predictive maintenance program development.
* Audit existing predictive maintenance programs.
* Vibration analysis
* Infrared scanning
* Ultrasonic inspections
* Stroboscope inspections
* Compressed air/gas leak surveys
* Motor surge comparison testing
* Oil analysis
* Steam trap inspections
* Laser alignments
* Dynamic balancing
on your maintenance department's current practices.
The objective of the evaluation will:
* Identify those practices which impede the
completion of preventive, predictive, and routine
maintenance work orders.
* Analyze the content and usefulness of the existing
methodologies to plan, assign, and communicate the
status of the maintenance workload.
* Provide recommendations to improve the plant
maintenance functions, and assist management in
working towards "World Class Manufacturing"
* Provide a prioritized list of recommendations for
short term and long term goals.
* Various quality
programs such as QA9000 and ISO9000 programs.
* OSHA 1910 Mechanical Integrity
* Provides a
"snap-shot" of your facility and production
* Utilizes various diagnostic tools such as vibration
analysis, infrared scanning, visual inspections to
support a detailed report.
* Excellent report for acquisitions, capital
expansions, or life cycle studies.
Drawing and Equipment Documentation
* CMMS updates.
* Master Equipment List (MEL) development or updates.
* Collection of field equipment specifications or
* Update technical drawing such as P&ID's.
* Development of equipment files.
* Collect vendor information.
Room and Spare Parts Analysis
* Perform spare
* Obsolescent surveys.
* Store room layout and shelving requirements.
* Tracking assets.
* Consolidation of parts and tools.
* Storeroom procedures.
* Bar coding.
* On the job training for predictive maintenance
* Work process controls.